Save on Pigments with our Microblading Pigment Kit!
Developed by our founder and Master Technician Nadia Afanaseva, our Microblading Pigments have a unique gel-like consistency. This thick texture is ideal for creating crisp and hyper-realistic hair strokes.
Our first-first-of-its-kind formula comes in a large variety of colors, including four Correction Pigments: Olive, Orange, Ivory and Black. All of Eye Design’s mineral-based and hypoallergenic Microblading Pigments are high quality, rich in color and works well for both experienced artists and beginners alike.
Pigments stay fluid throughout the entire microblading process, so you never have to worry about product waste. Each shade is inspired by real, natural-looking hair colors, from dark to light: Espresso, Dark Chocolate, Coffee, Chocolate, Capuccino and Caramel. Use them on their own, or mix shades together to create infinite combinations for all of your one-of-a-kind clients! You will find the best match for every skin tone and undertone.
To make any shade softer or lighter, mix it with sterilized (distilled) water or Eye Design’s very-own Pigment Thinner, which is full of skin-loving ingredients like glycerin. This is especially helpful during micro-shading (Powder/shadow Effect) procedures.
Eye Design’s exclusive formula is hypoallergenic and cruelty-free. All Pigments are made in the United States from FDA-approved ingredients. Nadia’s goal is to produce top-notch products, and her mineral-based Microblading Pigments are no exception! They are safe for all skin tones and skin types, including oily, dry and everything in between.
Packaged perfectly in user-friendly tubes, it is easy for artists to squeeze out every last drop of product. We know our Pigments are an investment and we do not want you to waste any bit of product!
The natural-looking shades we worked hard to develop, especially the darkest shades, are versatile! Use them for brows, as well as permanent eyeliner and lash effect. Our premium Pigment Kit comes complete with all 10 shades, including the Correction Pigments! Each is packaged neatly in a mess-free 7-milliliter tube.
Not sure how to use each shade? Get to know them all below!
- Caramel: Our lightest shade is made for blondes and redheads with fair skin (those who are a 1 or 2 on the Fitzpatrick Scale).
- Cappuccino: Darker than Caramel, Cappuccino is for blondes and brunettes with pink undertones. It is best for those who are a 1, 2 or 3 on the Fitzpatrick Scale.
- Coffee: Coffee is a universal neutral color for dark blondes and brunettes with light skin. Use this shade on clients who are a 3, 4 or 5 on the Fitzpatrick Scale.
- Chocolate: Our most universal shade, Chocolate can be used on dark blondes and brunettes with light skin (those who are a 3, 4 or 5 on the Fitzpatrick Scale).
- Dark Chocolate: Dark Chocolate is for clients with yellow or olive undertones and dark hair. It best suits those who are a 4, 5 or 6 on the Fitzpatrick Scale.
- Espresso: Our darkest shade is only to be used on clients with dark to deep skin and dark hair (those who are a 5 or 6 on the Fitzpatrick Scale).
- Yellow (Olive): This shade is used to cool down warm colors. It can also be used to correct old permanent makeup or cosmetic tattoos that have turned red, orange or pink. Yellow/Olive allows all results to heal with cool undertones.
- Orange: Our Orange Correction Pigment is used to warm up any cool colors. Orange can also be used to correct any blue, gray or ashy pigments left behind by old permanent makeup/cosmetic tattoos. It allows results to heal with warm undertones.
- Ivory: Ivory is ideal for creating special effects, such as highlighting under the brow. This enhances the look and gives the client more definition. It can also be used to correct small mistakes, such as single hair strokes.
- Black: Black pigment is used only to make base pigments darker. It is NOT to use on its own during the microblading process. However, artists can use Black on its own for eyeliner and lash effect procedures. Tip: When combining any of Eye Design’s base pigments, Black should not account for more than 10 to 20 percent of the mixture.
Click here to shop Eye Design’s high-quality Pigment Kit, now more affordable than ever!