Microblading 14 Pin Blade (20pcs)
Microblading 14 Pin Blade - this blade is used to create long, natural-looking eyebrow hairs of medium to above medium thickness. When used with Eye Design microblading pen, it allows to secure the attachment of the blade and provides full control of the tool. This blade is 3 times thinner than regular permanent makeup needles, therefore procedure creates less discomfort. This blade consists of 14 fine, single needles arranged closely in 1 row. Microblading 14 Pin blade - is one of the essential sizes in eyebrow embroidery technique, and mixing its hair strokes with 12 pin blade may create more realistic effect. This blade allows to draw accurate and defined hairs. Can be used to draw longer and wider hairs which allows to re-create “real brow effect”. One-time use, disposable blade. Sterile packaged.
- 14 ultra-thin needles in 1 row
- set of 20 individually packed blades
- one-time use, disposable
- sterile packaged
- 3 times thinner than regular tattoo needle
- used to create longer hair strokes
- perfect to draw thicker hairs
- helps to draw defined hair strokes
- may be used to add thicker hairs effect
- great for filling gaps and creating natural looking brow
Please note that ALL DESCRIPTIONS are only applicable to EYE DESIGN products. Other suppliers might have the same blade name and measurements but deliver a different effect, thickness and length.