Eye Design’s eyelash primer was developed to remove excess oils, dirt and residual make up from client’s eyelashes. This primer is used on closed eyes immediately prior eyelash application process, it does not cause irritation when applied properly. Eye Design eyelash primer helps to create stronger bond with eyelash adhesives and significantly improves duration and wear. Due to faster bond, application time may be reduced.
- Prepares surface for application
- Gets the correct pH balance
- Removes dirt, oils, residual make up
- Creates stronger bond with adhesives
- Significantly helps extensions to last longer
- Does not irritate the eye
**Material safety data sheet (MSDS) available upon request
Usage and Storage:
We recommend to store Eye Design eyelash primer in the cool and dry place, there is no need to keep it in the refrigerator. We recommend to shake the primer lightly before use and then use only a small amount of it on lint free applicator. Avoid getting primer into client’s eyes.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Do not refrigerate
- Replace every 3 months
- Make sure the cap is closed tightly
- Do not leave open for more than 1 minute
- Avoid running into eyes
It is very important to use only lint free applicators when applying primer as lint can stay on the lashes especially when doing refills. We recommend using primer during every eyelash extensions treatment. During refills primer should be applied only after grown out lashes have been removed.