This product is available for wholesale discount!Call us
or email us
for more details!
black is used to make the original pigment darker. This is NOT for use alone while microbalding, tattooing, or permanent makeup and must only be used for correction. This can also be used during microblading for lash thickness and eyeliner. When mixing any original Eye Design pigments with our microblading correcting pigment, you do not need to mix any more than 10-20% to darken it sufficiently.
Why Microblading Correction pigments?
Every great permanent makeup company produces correction pigments, because over time, pigment fades naturally. We’ve finally developed a line of correction pigments exclusively produced by Eye Design and Nadia Afanaseva.
We’ve produced 4 different correction pigments, each of which is extremely important for all microblading and permanent makeup artists in their work.
Currently, we are producing black, ivory, orange, and yellow-green correction pigments.
Specification for Eye Design
Correction Pigment - BLACK color:
- Small size - 6ml (0.2fl oz)
- Developed by Nadia Afanaseva
- Formula exclusive to Eye Design
- Hypoallergenic, mineral-based formula
- Can be used for microblading and manual shadow effect
- Ergonomic, simple-to-use packaging
- Black pigment can be used for lash effect/liner
- Produced with FDA-approved ingredients