- 9 videos with detailed, in-depth information from Nadia in our studio
- 6 home assignments to practice and perfect your knowledge and drawing skills
- Home assignments are monitored by our staff. You can reach out to your instructor if you have any questions!
- Once you purchase the course, you can come back to is as many times as you need to refresh and revise your skills!
- You will get 9 detailed videos and lecture materials!
- Animations, drawings and charts to enhance your understanding
- Hands-on practice and homework with guidance from Nadia
- How to take the correct measurements from your client’s face using a Golden Mean Caliper
- How to draw a variety of eyebrow shapes and hair-stroke patterns to suit different clients
- How to restore brows for clients with dark skin, such as those from African descent
- How to create beautifully natural-looking eyebrows for clients with a variety of face shapes and eyebrow shapes
- How to use Eye Design’s manual Powder Effect technique between hair strokes
Microblading professionals should be able to work with virtually any client who wishes to undergo this life-changing procedure. It is in your best interest to learn microblading for all skin tones, skin types and ethnic backgrounds. This will allow you to grow your customer base and earn more income.
Clients with dark skin, such as those of African descent, require special attention if you want to create beautiful results. Few microblading studios in the world can successfully produce results that heal beautifully on dark skin. In fact, many of our clients with dark skin tell us they chose Eye Design because we show before-and-after photos of such cases on our website and social media. Eye Design is proud to serve a wide variety of clients in one of the most diverse cities in the world!
Because of our prime location in the heart of Manhattan, our technician have years of experience working with clients from all over the world. We are equipped to handle almost any case, and we cannot wait to share what we have learned with you!