Eye Design’s Ultra-Sensitive Adhesive is perfect for clients who are finicky about the eyelash extension procedure.
- Drying time of 1 – 2 seconds
- Attachments can last 2-5 weeks
- Black in color, elastic
- Perfect for clients with allergies
Eye Design’s Ultra-Sensitive Adhesive comes in on size (10ML) and can be used by both mid-level and advanced lash artists.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available upon request.
Usage & Storage Information
For long-lasting, positive results we recommend following a few rules:
- Store in a space with 50 to 70 percent humidity, max temperature 72 degrees Fahrenheit
- New, unopened bottles should be stored in the fridge (do not refrigerate bottles that have been opened)
- Do not use an adhesive that’s been stored for more than three months
- Do not lift your client’s eyelids with tape when using this adhesive. Your client’s eyes should be completely closed
A few pointers on how to use Eye Design Adhesives:
- Shake well before opening
- Once opened, squirt a few drops on a paper towel (we do not recommend using the first drop after shaking)
- Refresh the glue every 20 minutes; avoid mixing new glue drops with old glue drops
- Place new drops at least one inch apart
- Our adhesives are quick-drying, so we recommend dipping the lash in the center of the drop instead of on its side
- Change your glue frequently (every four to five weeks, if possible)
- Do not use the adhesive if it’s been open for more than 10 weeks