- 10 videos with detailed, in-depth information from Nadia in our studio
- 5 home assignments to practice and perfect your knowledge and drawing skills
- Home assignments are monitored by our staff. You can reach out to your instructor if you have any questions!
- Once you purchase the course, you can come back to is as many times as you need to refresh and revise your skills!
- You will get 10 detailed videos and lecture materials!
- Animations, drawings, and charts to enhance your understanding
- Hands-on practice and homework with guidance from Nadia
- How to take the correct measurements from your client’s face using a Golden Mean Caliper
- How to draw a variety of eyebrow shapes and hair-stroke patterns to suit different clients
- How to restore brows for clients with extreme hair loss or naturally sparse brows due to a variety of situations
- Excessive plucking, waxing or threading, age- or hormone-related hair loss, naturally thin hair
- How to create beautifully natural-looking eyebrows for clients with a variety of face shapes and eyebrow shapes
- How to use Eye Design’s manual Powder Effect technique between hair strokes
This Eye Design University course focuses on restoring the shape and proportions of thin and over-plucked eyebrows. It is extremely common in clients with naturally sparse eyebrows, as well as those who excessively tweeze or wax their brows. In this course Eye Design founder and Master Technician Nadia Afanaseva will teach you how to use the microblading technique to volumize and correct eyebrows like these.
The class includes video and photo materials, presentations and animations that will allow you to study all the stages of the procedure in detail.
Throughout the course, we will discuss the following elements of the microblading procedure: consultation, sketching and shape selection, topical anesthetic, procedure, hygiene and aftercare recommendations.
Our course Microblading For Overplucked Brows course is most effective for professionals who already have a strong grasp on basic microblading skills. So, we advise you take basic microblading training before going into this course.